CCTV and IP Surveillance
Securing lives and property has gone beyond the usual reasoning. What happens when you have no witness to an occurrence? This is where CCTV and IP surveillance comes in handy.
Every home and property owner relies on security to live a good life. Even the middle class want to be sure they are safe in their abodes. With this skill, you will become a sought-after professional because they are paying you directly or indirectly to secure their lives and property.
Securing lives and property has gone beyond the usual reasoning.
What happens when you have no witness to an occurrence? This is where CCTV and IP surveillance comes in handy.
A-Z about CCTV
A-Z about IP surveillance (working with cloud keys)
Difference between CCTV and IP surveillance
Different types and models
Requirement to be a professional
How to install for clients
Positioning and marketing yourself to bid for contracts
- Students should be able to make use of a pc, having basic computer skills.
- The ability to pay attention to details is also important.
- Students may be required to buy a few gadgets to play around with for practical.
- Basic knowledge of how electrical gadgets works and power ratings.
What I will learn?
- This course will help you to build your skills and career in the information technology or the security sector
- Knowledge from the course can be
- This course will give you knowledge of how a security camera works.
- The knowledge acquired can be used for personal security purposes, hobbies and career building.
- After this course, you should be able to build a personal security system for your home or small business without trouble.
- You will get tutor personal support and guidance on your first project.
- Video slides
- PDF notes (including various schematic diagrams)
- Live practical sessions
- Security teams, companies and personnel
- Tech lovers
- Career builders