Graphic Design Master Class
Learn Graphic design Theory and Practical: The Basic Principle of design, Layout, Social media design, flyers and so on Using Corel Draw, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- You will learn colour theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- Have a deep understanding of typography, colour theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theories and skills
- Be able to design a Social Media design from scratch
- Learn how to use artboards, design a flyer and export files
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safety measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- Learn How to Encourage and Spark Creativity
- Learn the step-by-step process to becoming a graphic designer
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Build a skill set that can set you up to be employable in the creative industry as a graphic designer.
- Develop the skills and confidence to create common graphic design projects.
- Learn how to efficiently package and export files.
Introduction to Graphic Design
Basic Principle of Design
Rule of Design
Introduction to CorelDraw
Introduction to Illustrator and Photoshop
The design process: How to design a flyer
How to save and Export files
How to be employable as a Graphic Designer
Question and Answer session
- A PC
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- And the wiliness to learn
What I will learn?
- You will be able to effectively understand what design is all about
- Questions and Answer session on design matters
- You will be able to use the following software after the course