This course is designed for those who want to learn the skill of being a successful project manager at whatever level they may be either as beginners or experienced.
At the end of this course, you will be equipped with the requisite knowledge to execute any simple or complex project in whatever industry.
Taking this course will set you on the path to gain employment in the growing Tech space or any industry.
The course is divided into theory and practical class sessions topped with a live project which you will execute with a cross functional team so you have hands on experience handling a real project.
Project Case Study
Project Case Study
Introduction to Project Management Week 1
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 1 DAY 1 SLIDES AND VIDEO01:37:00
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK1 CLASS 2 THEORY VIDEO01:07:56
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 2
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 2 DAY 1 SLIDES AND VIDEO01:49:49
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK2 CLASS 2 THEORY VIDEO01:41:46
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 3
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 3 DAY 1 SLIDES AND VIDEO00:00
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 4
PROJECT MANAGEMENT WEEK 4 DAY 1 SLIDES AND VIDEO00:00
- A passion to learn.
- Stable Internet
- Microsoft Project Software
- Jira Software
What I will learn?
- Become a Digital Project Manager.
- Job preparation & placement
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Work on a live project.
- Access to a cross-functional project team.
- Project collaboration.
- 3 hours/Week collaboration session with other learners.
- Course completion certificate.
- Access to detailed and practical study guides.
- Project assignments to be reviewed by experienced instructors with advice.
- Course Schedule/Timetable.
- Course Materials.
- Course Curriculum
- Course Templates
- Experienced workers who want to sharpen their project management skills.
- Those new to project management and would like to build a career.
- Those who want to switch careers to project management.