Relational Database System (SQL)
This course is solely based on the Structured Query Language (SQL) and its interaction with several Relational Database Systems like Oracle Database or MariaDB.
Duration: 1hr 30minutes
Weekly Contact: 2
Tutorial Period: 8 weeks
Theory Session: 30minutes
Practical Session: 60minutes
Week 1: Critical Database Concepts
Week 2: Basic SQL Reports & Commands
Week 3: SQL Functions (I) – Strings
Week 4: SQL Functions (II) – Math
Week 5: SQL Functions (III) – Dates
Week 6: SQL Functions (IV) – Conversions
Week 7: Grouping Data
Week 8: Some Complex Possibilities
- Be determined to learn.
- Have access to a PC with an internet connection.
- Have little or no knowledge about programming.
What I will learn?
- Understand Database systems and it’s the environment.
- Build Databases and structure Database tables.
- Query Database for data interchange while building real-life applications.
- PDF document